Translate

Saturday 26 April 2014

Evaluation Activity 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
 
Drop the image onto your PowerPoint and annotate it, adding all the programs and other technology you have used as screen grabs and what you learnt about it/from using it. You could include reference to all the online and computer programs you have used such as iMovie, garage band you tube


During the filming of our film opening I had the role of camera man and thus used a tripod and camera as my main equipment
 
Before using the tripod, as a photographer and having experience filming, I already had a knowledge of the equipment and correct use of the measurement and angle readers located on tripod. This is one of the reasons why I was the camera man.
 
I feel that by repeated use of the camera and tripod I could correct the angle and height of the tripod with less use of the angle reader.
 

 Alongside the tripod I used the handheld camera, although already having knowledge of the technology and how to use it, if felt that I learnt how to use it more effectively and with greater speed allowing for quicker filming a no misfortune of deleting work or missing parts of the shot.



After filming and during the editing process I played a large role in the more detailed editing. We edited our film opening using IMovies on a Mac.

During the editing on IMovie my understanding and knowledge of the technology greatly improved not only in the simple techniques but also in more difficult ones such as clip smoothing.

I have leanrt much about IMovies, how it works and how best to use set tools through editing our As Media Film Opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment